Education System

Visa Requirements

If you think that applying for student visa is a difficult task for you, then you can take help from our expert Visa counselors at WWES. We take into consideration of the individual requirements and offer our best assistance with the visa application process.

If you wish to pursue higher education from a reputed university in the United States, then there are different types of visas. These are:

F-1 Student Visa:

This is meant of the academic study purpose and is one of the most common student visas given to the international students. With this visa, the students are allowed to go for part-time as well as on-campus recruitments which include 20 hours per week during the semester and 40 hours per week during the vacation time.

Exchange Visitor Visa or J-1 Student Visa:

This type of student visa is given to those students who wish to go for some sort of practical training in order to complete a given academic program.

M-1 Student Visa:

This is for non-academic purpose and is given to those individuals who wish to go to the USA for non-academic or vocational schooling. The M-1 student visa does not allow the students to work in any form during the course of their study.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart